Thank you for your interest in contributing to Mattermost. This guide provides an overview of information important for contributors to know.
- Contributing code
- Security vulnerability disclosure
- If you suspect a security vulnerability, please report it in private email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you do NOT create publicly viewable issues for suspected security vulnerabilities.
- You can view our full responsible disclosure policy here.
- Open tickets accepting pull requests
- While any pull request may be considered by the core team, the most straight forward way to have a request accepted is by working on tickets from a list of open issues marked “accepting pull requests” in Jira or from a list of issues marked “Help Wanted” in GitHub by the core team
- You can also review a list of planned tickets to make sure you’re not working on something that’s been publicly declared in-progress by the core team.
- Other links